Welcome

I'm proud of the music I've made over the years. I like to cover a wide range of styles, from pop to electronic to experimental. On many tracks, in particular the "How Animals Sleep" album, I worked with friends Doug Parker, Lorne Schneider and Chris Short. My bandmates on "Wolf" were Matthew Jackson, Neil Jackson and Keith. Everything else was written, played and recorded by me.

My Recommendations: Start with "Storm Animal" (more acoustic) and "Loose" (more electronic). My favourite tracks? Probably "Loved by a Queen" and "Hooked" from "Storm Animal".


You can download any or all of it (see links below with each release). Use it non-commercially in any way you like. But I would like to know about it and get credit please.

1998 - Martin Lomas - Bandless Monsters



Download the whole album  HERE  (zip, 130 MB)

01 Siam
02 The Ground
03 Pull the Plug Blues (lyric & vocal: Doug Parker)
04 Omar
05 Martin's Jazz
06 The Untidy Race
07 Bumblin'
08 High School Band
09 Go Play in Traffic
10 Time it is a' Passing
11 Pueblo
12 Pageant Rondo
13 In the Halls (lyric & vocal: Doug Parker)
14 No Hills, Therefore Iams
15 Odds for Life
16 Abscure
17 Something
18 Abstrack - a Train of Thought
19 Campfire (lyric & vocal: Doug Parker. piano: Lorne Schneider)
20 Influenza
21 The People To Be
22 Morning Surreal
23 Work with Me
24 Steam Driven

No comments:

Post a Comment