Welcome

I'm proud of the music I've made over the years. I like to cover a wide range of styles, from pop to electronic to experimental. On many tracks, in particular the "How Animals Sleep" album, I worked with friends Doug Parker, Lorne Schneider and Chris Short. My bandmates on "Wolf" were Matthew Jackson, Neil Jackson and Keith. Everything else was written, played and recorded by me.

My Recommendations: Start with "Storm Animal" (more acoustic) and "Loose" (more electronic). My favourite tracks? Probably "Loved by a Queen" and "Hooked" from "Storm Animal".


You can download any or all of it (see links below with each release). Use it non-commercially in any way you like. But I would like to know about it and get credit please.

2003 - Martin Lomas - Loose



Download the whole album  HERE  (zip, 56 MB)

Every track on this one features some algorithmic composition.

Warning: On "Enlightenment", there are some very high frequencies, by design. You need pretty good speakers for it to be enjoyable. If you do play it, I suggest you start at low volume.

01 Loopholes
02 27 Degrees
03 C1 C2
04 Keen Sense of Decay
05 Canterbury Flan
06 Converted Damage
07 Early Light (mix 1)
08 Lovers Solo
09 Enlightenment
10 Good Run
11 Stones and Roads
12 Prozac Prelude

No comments:

Post a Comment